On-Demand Webinar: The Future of Employee Relocation
In today’s healthy job market and increasingly global economy, implementing a scalable employee relocation program has never been more imperative. But employee relocation is dynamic, constantly changing due to new players, legislation and technology. In order to stay competitive and anticipate these changes, it’s important to stay up-to-date on the relocation and mobility landscape.
In this 60-minute on-demand webinar, UrbanBound’s CEO, Michael Krasman, and Indeed’s Director of Mobility, Rebecca Stephens, discuss:
- How consumer trends affect the way companies relocate employees
- The impact of current and future legislation on global mobility
- Shifting expectations from different generations in the workforce
- How relocation will play a role in an increasingly remote workforce
- What the most forward thinking companies are doing to use relocation to attract the best talent
- And so much more!
About the Hosts
Rebecca Stephens CRP, GMS
Director, Global Mobility
Rebecca Stephens, CRP, GMS manages Indeed.com's Global Mobility program, and this year marks her 20th year in the mobility industry as both a client and service provider. She is responsible for Global Immigration & Mobility Programs. Rebecca is also a flagship member of the Austin Relocation Council.
Co-Founder & CEO
UrbanBoundMichael Krasman is a the Co-Founder of CEO of UrbanBound, and the co-founder and Board Director of Hireology, two venture-backed HR software companies based in Chicago. Michael has spent the better part of his twenty year entrepreneurial career helping companies solve their human capital management challenges via technology, and is a noted thought-leader in the space.